Discussions of the essays on the revision theory of truth. Please see here.
Discussions of the essays on experience. Please see here.
Selected Other Discussions
- Christopher Hill, Thought and World, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2002.
- Claire Horisk, “Truth, Meaning, and Circularity,” Philosophical Studies 137 (2008), 269-300. (link)
- Paul Horwich, Truth, Second Edition, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1998.
- Paul Horwich, Reflections on Meaning, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2005.
- Paul Horwich, Truth-Meaning-Reality, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2010.
- Matt Weiner, “The (mostly harmless) Inconsistency of Knowledge Ascriptions,” Philosophers’ Imprint 9 (2009), 1-25. (Free access)
- Aladdin Yaqūb, “Two Types of Deflationism,” Synthese 165 (2008), 77-106. (link)